As part of your membership at PHFCU we require a share savings account. It’s called a share savings account because as a member of the credit union you are in fact a shareholder. Your account makes you eligible for all of the great products, services and programs we offer.
The required balance to open an account is just $5.
- No service charge or minimum balance
- Monthly dividends paid on balances of $100 or more
- Deposits and withdrawals can be made
- Online through Virtual Branch
- At our Murray Street branch
- Direct deposit
- By US mail
- At our branch night drops and ATM.
IRA Savings - Educations & Retirement - Tax Deferred
We are proud to offer retirement and educational tax deferred savings plans. Our IRA/Share and Educational IRA/Share accounts yield .15% higher yield than our published standard savings/share rate. We will work with you to simplify and streamline the process.
Saving can be a challenge, our Club Savings make it simple! Open a club account and you can keep funds separate without having to remember multiple account numbers. Deposits can also be made through Payroll Deduction to keep you on track to meet your savings goal. Withdraw your money at any time. We will pay you dividends for a balance of $100 or more.
- Holiday Club - Funds transfer to Savings in early October each year.
- Vacation Club - Save for that long anticipated getaway!
- Members’ Choice Club - Save for whatever you choose
- College Savings Club – Save for your children’s education costs
- Escrow & Misc. Club - Save for taxes and escrow on your mortgage
- Scottie Savings Programs – We love helping kids learn about saving.